Our DVD Mega Store is the web's
most trusted source for all your adult DVD movies and titles!
Adult DVDS And Toys At The Lowest Prices
~Check out the freebies, DVD hot sales, & the other monthly specials~
Fast Shipping, Discreet Service, Secure Transaction
For All Phone Orders Call (877) 878-0966
For Best Prices, Tell Operator Ref#: 56188
Please Mention The Displayed DVD Item#
most trusted source for all your adult DVD movies and titles!
Adult DVDS And Toys At The Lowest Prices
~Check out the freebies, DVD hot sales, & the other monthly specials~
Fast Shipping, Discreet Service, Secure Transaction
For All Phone Orders Call (877) 878-0966
For Best Prices, Tell Operator Ref#: 56188
Please Mention The Displayed DVD Item#
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed.
Your Privacy Is Strictly Confidential.
Your DVD Is On It's Way.
Top 20 Best Sellers
Testimonials
(Mallcom is the vendor from my web site that ships your items to you asap)
| mind blowing service gr8 service.ur the best. - unavailable |
Mallcom is the best! I haven't been with Mallcom for long but ever since I have been with Mallcom I have had great service with Bruce (who I do not know can handle all my questions and everything) and Linda (the best customer service representative ever lived). I do not think I can find any better service anywhere else. I love Mallcom, everyone is so loyal. It seems they have the best products and everything is done very professionally. I am very happy that Linda made me become an affiliate. I hope she gets some type of commission out of making me an affiliate to Mallcom and I hope Bruce gets a raise. You go guys!!! This is the best affiliate program i have been part of and trust me I have been with a lot. Thanks again! - Hec |
order service order from you once before great service.i called another company in new york and no answer 15 times i called.you have much better service than these clowns do.waiting for a order now. will make another order very soon - unavailable |
THE ONLY PLACE I quit going to my regular stop in town because your service is so good. You have everything I want--I just have to figure out how to get it all. Special Thanks to Linda--she is a gem! - Doug |
HEY YOU SITE IS SOO COOL, AND I LOVE THE CUSTOMER SVC LATE AT NIGHT. THEY ARE SOO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND GIVE THEM A RAISE. - SENIOR |
GREAT WORK I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK THE GREATEST MALLCOM REPRESENTATIVE. I BELIEVE HER NAME IS ANA SHE WAS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL. I WILL BE BACK TO SHOP SOME MORE THANKS TO HER.!!!! - Jose R. |
GREAT SERVICE VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. BY ERICA WHO WAS VERY KNOWLEGABLE ABOUT YOUR ITEMS. ITS WAS PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH YOUR SITE. WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN - unavailable |
Hello Mallcom Customer Support, I recently ordered my first DVD from your website and your service was outstanding. Smooth internet transaction and extremely fast and discreet delivery service. A genuine pleasure to deal with such a courteous, customer-oriented company. Wishing you all the best and much success - Sincerely, - Marc B. |
To whom it may concern I would just like the owner to know that the Employees that work for mallcom are extremely polite and nice. I have had nothing but a great experience the one time I called. They are very helpful when you ask them a question they know the answer. Again you have great employees, keep up the good work, and also to let you know I will be ordering mor DVD's from this company in the future. - Ricard |
Customer #------ received my order today.very pleased with the service and will do additional business in the future.this is service most companies talk about but never acheive.with them it is all talk.till next order--thank you---john buckley - J.B. |
Great Service I've placed 2 big orders with this company and their service and products have been amazing. On my last order there was a slight problem with my order and I contacted customer service via email and a representative named Linda responded immediately and stayed on the issue until it was resolved. I am about to place another order as I write this having the full confidence in their products. And knowing they have people like Linda on the job gives me complete faith in their customer service. Thanks Mallcom and especially you Linda - Chris M. |
Excellent Service I have ordered from you in the past and have always been impressed with the speed and quality of your service. Once I received defective DVDs that you promptly replaced. I can't remember better service in any segment of my life. Recently, I backslid and ordered merchandise from one of your competitors (Directvideoanddvd). I have learned my lesson. I ordered from them on December 12. My check cleared my bank on December 19. I finally received my order on January 27, 2006. One of their DVDs was a duplicate of one I earlier purchased from you. They used a different title. Two of their DVDs were defective. - Buffalo |
Customer Service i am a returning customer and i am in love with a customer representative her name is Linda/Nessa.. i don't know her real name.. but she provides the best service and she provides the quickness wih service.. mallcom is the best company everything is great prompt realiable.. and whoever hired this woman is a smart man or woman... i only order from her and i love when she responds quickly thanks for everything mallcom and thank you Linda/Nessa... bye - an admirer |
First Class I just opened my 50 DVD value pack. Wow great quality, current titles, and feature cast throughout. I will be back. Thanks - B.R. |
OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, LOTS OF LOVE. YOUR NEW LOYAL CUSTOMER - Linda |
order Hello, I received my videos today and would like to thank you for being so prompt and professional, I'll be a return customer!!! - S.A. |
Fast! thanks Thanks for the last shipment. It came very quickly and everything plays fine. All the best and happy holidays - D.C. |
Excellent excellent shipping , good product , very satisfied , Thank you! - Anonymous |
Thanks Hi, Just a quick word of thanks in regards to the great product and service Mallcom deliver. Have now received all ordered items plus a bonus disk which was very much appreciated. The prices are excellent and this delivery I received in just over a week. Making the purchases through Mallcom both excellent in value and service. Thanks again and have a great day! - Craig |
Thank You Thank you for going above and beyond expectation on my order. Having been a vendor and customer in the e-commerce world since the beginning, I understand backorders - that you sent the backordered item with rush delivery after the delay was completely unnecessary but demonstrates great customer service. I will continue to order from your company for a long time. Thanks again and have a great weekend. - Anonymous |
Fast Delivery I buy adult goods regularly , so I've shopped them all. I must say I've never received a package so fast. It almost spooked me. Keep up the good work. Your new loyal customer -S.A. |
Are you guys really in NYC? I'm a bit baffled at how you got my package to my little town in Australia in 5 days. I don't know how you do it, but I must tell you how pleasant it is to receive such great service . Look for my new order. -D.W. |
Great Service The entire shipment , including the back ordered tape, arrived this afternoon. Thank you all for your efforts and responsive service, You have earned my trust and patience. Due to the sensitive nature of your service, there is a lot of fraud, deception, and outright dishonesty in the treatment of customers. You have been proven to be a welcome exception. Cordially, -E. M. |
Great Site I must compliment you on your well thought out shopping system. I often am frustrated at other sites trying to find what I want. The simplicity of your shopping system is what makes me happy. Your site has the largest selection of specialty tapes at the lowest prices I've ever found. I feel as if all the other adult film companies overcharge customers that have different interests than the mainstream. Thank you for taking such a fair stance and selling even the hard to find goods at low prices. Not only will I be back but I'm passing on your website to all my friends. -G.B. |
Order # ****** Thank you very much. This is the fastest order I've seen! I got the package in two days! I'll definately be back. - Sean |
Thank You I just wanted to say that I was very impressed with the service that I have got so far. Everything that I ordered from the site was delivered discreetly and that is something that is hard to find and something that I take very seriously. You guys do a great job and I just wanted to let you know. I have referred several people to your site. Thanks again! - Jackie |
the best All i can say is - your service is the best --------------thank you very, very happy and pleased with the sevice and items......... - B.R. |
Your Package I simply wanted to thank and commend you with regard to your always-incredibly-fast shipment of orders. You always deliver faster than any other online store or firm that I've ever used for any type of purchase. Keep up the good work!. - M.P. |
Very Pleased Customer Dear Mallcom, I knew that your company worked fast but I honestly was not expecting my package yet. In the past, I would receive a confirmation e-mail, informing me that my order had been received, also, another confirmation e-mail stating that my order had been shipped. I placed my order on the 1st of this month and had not received any type of confirmation so I assumed my order hadn't been received. This was my reason for sending the other e-mail I sent to you earlier today. As I was sending the e-mail, my post man was delivering my mail and there was a package for me. When I opened the package, it had my order in it and I was, to say the least, very surprised. I look forward to ordering from your company in the very near future. Thank you, - D.D.C. |
No Subject I just would like to say that mallcom company is great with fast service and a wide selection. Thank You. - Anonymous |
No Subject I did receive my package in excellent condition and have played 3 movies. I am very satisfied with your products and service thus far. I plan on purchasing more content from your company in the future. Thanks again! - Anonymous |
Hello hello. i just wanted to say that your service and speed of delivery are AWESOME. i am very satisfied with both the product and your professionalism. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. - Anonymous |
Management Thankyou! I am very pleased with the help of your employees and the manner in which I was treated.I will continue to purchase products from you and will pass this on to my friends and family. Thanks again - J.G. |
Dear Mr. **** and staff of Mallcom: First of all, thanks for all the great service you have given me throughout the past five months. Since I started ordering from you for my adult DVDs, I have seen swift processing and shipping of my order; and whatever orders I could not get were substituted in a matter of hours and/or days.And, your prices and shipping cost made it possible for me to save the unnecessary trip of having to go to New York City for my DVDs. Today, I had just mailed a thank you card to show my appreciation to you for all the respect and understanding you have given me. And, I hope to continue as a customer for the next few months---and hopefully, next few years. Thank you and God bless you. - D.E.L |
Fantastic Service Thanks so very much for the prompt shipping of my order, Wow, I ordered friday and it was here on monday. Great Work, I shall be a repeat customer. - L.S. |
Fast Prompt Service The claim that you have the fastest deliv. on the web is true.24 hrs.befor i placed my order whith you . I placed another order @ cd universe for simular D.V.D. It has ben more than 24 hrs. since i recieved and watched all 5 movies . Tomorrow is sunday . The mail will not run again till monday . Ihave still not recieved my order from c.d universe . There express mail was about 16.00 . 10.00 more than your"s Keep up the good work. Sincerly thanks - THE GRAY |
Attention: *** ***, just want to thank you for being so helpful today over the phone. I have never spoken to a lady whom was so understanding and determined to satisfy me as you were today. Also thank you for the free DVD's you are sending me. I only wish you were in one of them because I am sure you as beautiful on the outside as you were beautiful on the phone to me today.----Thanks again------------- Sincerly thanks - Christopher |
No Subject Thank you for tracking that order, and I commend you on your excellent customer service. I think many corporations could take a sample from you customer service workbook and realize significant improvements. I will be ordering again, and thanks again. - J.F. |

No comments:
Post a Comment